- Conscious of the presence of time
- The act of completion, approaching the last 20 years of productive life
- Mortality – a different relationship with time
- Go hard or go home – Hiro would always go home
- The shift from looking at yourself from the outside in, to looking at yourself from the inside out
- Once you have given your business everything and you are depleted, what will show up is depletion in you and in the world of your business
- Will power is an extremely limited resource. Use it like a condiment, rather than the main course
- Do something each day that has no purpose related to your business – something you do just for love
- It’s the things that you meet without an agenda that remind you of the truth of relationships. Agenda driven relationships are short term. They are transactional.
- We are all born knowing who we are, knowing we have these amazing gifts and capacities – the process of growing up is learning how to negotiate the difference between the limitless capacities on a soul level and the limitations of a physical life.
- There is a value to the individual life in the West that is not available in India.
Learn more about Christine McDougall here, and check out her podcast The 223AM Podcast here.