I’m here to help you unfold the miracle of your life and business.
As a mentor for creative entrepreneurs, I hold open a space of possibility and freedom for you to walk your own path of entrepreneurship with confidence and strength…
So you can grow your kingdom from the inside out, standing in your sovereignty and wholeness, unmoved by the currents of greed, me-too-ism, panic, or rapaciousness that swirl around you.
Over the past 35 years, I’ve mentored thousands of people to…
- Seal six-figure book deals
- Quadruple monthly revenues
- Build powerful teams and reshape company cultures
- Melt creative resistance and finish magnificent projects
- Completely reinvent business models — shifting from a model that exhausts you into one that nourishes and sustains you
I know, too, how lonely the path can feel at times. How doubt can creep in, sapping strength and enthusiasm. How growth can sometimes feel sluggish or tortuous or at a scary standstill.
You’ll quickly discover: I am not a conventional business mentor.
You won’t find 7-step procedures, boxes to tick, rigid protocols, or aggressive marketing schemes in my world.
You will find inspiration and encouragement, thoughtful, personalized suggestions, and wisdom gleaned from decades of experience with thousands of clients — many of whom hire me again and again because they find such deep value in the work that we do together.
I now live on a very different island, off the misty west coast of British Columbia, in Canada.
Both the home of my birth and the home of my heart have informed my life’s work, and anchored my commitment to help shape a world of peace and truth, freedom, love, and prosperity for all beings.
- I hold a BSc in Psychology and a BA and MFA degrees in Creative Writing.
- I have taught Creative Writing in university programs and at writing workshops and conferences.
- I have pioneered, created, and taught dozens of transformational programs as well as teacher trainings in energy alchemy and practical mysticism, soul development, creative manifestation, and soul-infused entrepreneurship.
- I founded a teaching and research facility for spiritual seekers of every faith and perspective.
- I’ve been Writer-in-Residence for CBC Radio, Canada’s national broadcaster.
- I’ve meditated every day for over sixty years. This has profoundly shaped my life and my work.
- I have served on national arts awards juries for the Canada Council.
- I was Managing Editor of an award-winning literary publishing company.
- My spiritual roots are deeply embedded in my Indian birthplace and culture. Ultimately, though, the body of work I’ve developed over the past 40+ years, and the clients and students who have so generously invited me into their lives and businesses, have been my greatest teachers. Through inner explorations, research, and the privilege of working with thousands of clients and students, I’ve pioneered a methodology for creative transformation & alchemy that serves a global community of freedom seekers.
- If you’re curious about setting up a Private Mentoring session, business retreat, or a 6-month or year-long immersion, head over here
- If you want to explore some of the programs that I offer for independent home-study — at your pace, on your own schedule — you’ll find them here.
- If you’re in the mood to read, listen, explore new possibilities, or rest your mind for a while, visit my blog or the wealth of free resources I offer.
- To get in touch, click here.
I am inspired by my life-long explorations in and contributions to the fields of multi-dimensional consciousness, subtle energy and co-creative manifestation. And by music, Nature, expressive arts, my family and friends, and open-hearted conversations.
I love writing, reading, poetry, the ever-changing seascapes and temperate rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. I love open-hearted conversations, meeting and learning from people whose lives are different from my own. I’m eternally curious — an adventurer and pioneer in the realms of multidimensional consciousness. I savour the spacious quiet of early mornings, and music ranging from Leonard Cohen to Bach.
I love books. I was that kid who read all the time – in bed, under the covers, with a flashlight. Walking down the street, lost in story. My library at home includes collections of poetry, memoirs, essays, reference books, fairy tales and myths from around the world. Books on the craft of writing, creativity, improvisation, play, music and movement, and experiential anatomy.
Above all, I love stories, and the art of storytelling — the making and building of creative culture through the stories we shape. We build our world, our lives and our businesses, one story at a time. We can choose to step out of those stories that bind and bedevil us, and step into ones that embody our widest horizons.
My life’s work is crafting and teaching practical ways to bring our most radiant visions down to earth.
If this is you, I look forward to welcoming you into the world of my business.
Questions about whether my work is right for the world of your business? Go here for answers.
Transform “business as usual” into soul-infused magic.
Simply enter your email address to receive Sweet Success and the Soul of Your Business – a 7-day digital course in energy alchemy that’s designed to help you manifest your deepest desires for your business, fluidly and effortlessly. (You’ll also receive monthly inspiration.)
Transform “business as usual” into soul-infused magic.
Simply enter your email address to receive Sweet Success and the Soul of Your Business – a 7-day digital course in energy alchemy that’s designed to help you manifest your deepest desires for your business, fluidly and effortlessly. (You’ll also receive weekly inspiration.)