In this conversation with Pace Smith, we focus our conversation on Listening and Observing.
In this conversation we discuss:
- Hiro’s vision in the fog when she was 4 years old
- Hiro’s twisty, winding path to online business
- “Somehow here in the West, we think of spiritual entrepreneurs from being different from other entrepreneurs, and as business as being different from spirituality. For me, I didn’t grow up with that division.” -Hiro Boga
- Balancing your inner and outer needs
- How can you bring your tender, vulnerable heart into the harsh, uncaring world of business?