You are a sacred gift.
Your presence is vital to the wellbeing & evolution of our world.
As an entrepreneur, you can grow your business creatively & consciously.
You can create marketing campaigns that flow from your integrity & heart.
You can create content that emerges from your genius, skills & deep desire to be of service.
You can do all of these things. But you can’t do them alone.
Growing your business is an act of co-creation, a partnership between your soul, and the soul of your business.
As a business strategist, teacher, adviser & mentor, my role is to help you create a loving, creative, prolific partnership with the Deva – the essence, or soul – of your business.
From the safety of this deeply creative relationship, you can ask the Deva of your business to share its vision, mobilize its resources and allies, and offer its multidimensional powers and perspective, to help grow your business organically and sustainably. You can make decisions from a place of wholeness & alignment. In a very practical sense, you can truly become your own business adviser.
For the past several decades, I’ve worked with thousands of people to co-create the lives & businesses they truly desire.
I’ve helped bestselling authors, world-renowned teachers, financial industry leaders, and prodigiously talented healers reach new levels of creative flow, prosperity, productivity, leadership & sovereignty.
In their work with me, clients have quadrupled their income. Expanded their reach. Attracted ideal customers, publishers, press contacts, creative partners & allies.
All of my work is anchored in a very simple, grounded premise: organic business growth flows from deep inner growth and harmony.
Curiosity, creativity & credentials.
My spiritual curiosity & deep desire for freedom have taken me on adventures around the world — through many different experiences, academic programs and leadership roles.
- I have been an entrepreneur for most of my adult life.
- I have created and taught transformational programs and retreats for over thirty-five years.
- I hold degrees in psychology and creative writing, and have taught in the MFA Program in Creative Writing at the University of British Columbia.
- I founded and directed The Spiritual Awareness Centre in British Columbia — a teaching and research facility for seekers of every faith & perspective.
- I’ve been a Writer-in-Residence for CBC Radio, Canada’s national broadcaster. I have served on arts juries around the nation. And for a decade, I was Managing Editor of an award-winning literary publishing company.
- My published work includes a bestselling novel and a collection of poetry, as well as essays, fiction and poetry in anthologies, newspapers and literary journals. My writing has earned several awards and juried fellowships..
- I was born and raised in India, where I lived until I was 21 years old. For the past 42 years, my home has been in the Pacific Northwest. The beauty of the natural world inspires me — its rhythms nourish and sustain me. I am deeply grateful to live in this pristine, sacred place, and to share its beauty through private, in-person retreats at my home in Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island.
My world. My loves.
My inspiration & nourishment.
- I am inspired by music (from Leonard Cohen to Bach) . . . books, especially poetry (Czeslaw Milosz’s The Book of Luminous Things is a favorite) . . .writing. . . the natural world (I’m a child of the sea) . . . art, dance, loving friends, and flowing conversation.
- My two sons, their beautiful wives, and my magical granddaughter are the suns of my heart.
- My home overlooks the sea. From my deck, I hear the roar of sea lions, and watch eagles, blue herons and cormorants wheeling across the bay.
- My kitchen always has organic seasonal fruit, Greek yogurt and an abundance of good food, cooked with fresh herbs & lots of love.
- My home also has a playroom, filled with paint, brushes, and paper; stickers; a rainbow of pencils, crayons and markers; scissors and glue; drums, kazoos, pennywhistles; and toys; and colorful shelves of inspiring books.
- Once I’ve read them, I give away books of fiction — because stories love to circulate! My library includes collections of poetry, memoirs, essays, reference books and dictionaries (I love words), fairy tales & myths from around the world, inspirational & spiritual books, books on writing and the writing life, creativity, improvisation, play, music and movement, subtle energy & experiential anatomy . . . I could go on, but I’d rather curl up and read, right now!
- My world is filled with everyday miracles. The miracles of soul-centered businesses, unfolding — radiating love, prosperity and wholeness into our world. The miracle of divine grace & serendipity flowing through the lives of my clients and students. The miracle of loving hearts and creative, intelligent minds, expressing their genius and sharing their gifts. The miracle of this world, that holds so much beauty and promise. I’m deeply grateful to participate in the sacred activity of shaping a world of peace and plenty for everyone.
Thank you for visiting my website. I trust you’ll find something here that serves your heart, your spirit — and your work in the world.
And feel free to email me with your thoughts, experiences and inquiries, as you explore the offerings on this site. I’d love to be a partner in your perfect unfolding.
Love & blessings,