In this masterclass for Tara Bliss’s community, we talk in depth about the Art of Attunement.
I was recently asked by a friend: “What do you think you’ve most gained from your time with Hiro so far?”
I responded with: “The magic of relating; that everything is inherently, beautifully alive, which means we can be in relationship with all that makes our life.”
Hiro speaks to what it means to enter into a relational field, be it with your own soul’s purpose, the land you inhabit, your business or creations, or states of being that you wish to more fully embody. Her deep wisdom and experience will move you and open up potentials of beauty, grace, wonder and joy as together, we remember the allyship available as we value and nurture our increased sensitivity and sovereignty.
This work undoubtedly sees a return of the enchantment with life; so natural and available to us as children.
- 1:45 How attunement is the bedrock of every relationship
- 2:30 The question of “what do you get?” and the mutuality of transformations in relationships
- 6:50 A call from your soul will always call you into the unknown
- 8:55 The real meaning of co-creation, interdependence and co-becoming
- 10:12 What does it mean to attune?
- 14:25 The discernment of choosing with whom to be in attunement
- 19:40 The gift of attunement includes ordering
- 23:20 Making what we call ordinary, extraordinary
- 25:50 Why are so many people attracted to transcendence?
- 28:30 How patriarchal culture alienates us from the wisdom of our bodies
- 33:25 Reclaiming who we were before the world told us who we were supposed to be
- 36:20 The trauma of not being able to act on the truth of your own being
- 38:20 To be whole, we have to feel all the things we’re feeling
- 40:45 Understanding feelings as a gift as part of incarnate life
- 43:20 Our relationships with the outer world are founded on our relationships with our inner world
- 45:00 How the soul is the pattern holder for your life
- 51:00 Drop into attunement with your body
- 56:05 Growth in a relationship requires presence and the acceptance of your personhood
- 1:00:00 Becoming a co-creator in the communities you join
Tara Bliss is an entrepreneur, transformational community leader, poet, mama, and creator of Rebels of Light. You can learn more about her and her work here. This was a masterclass that Hiro taught for Tara’s community, Rebels of Light.