Dreaming in the Dark: A one-day digital deep-dive to write the new story of your business.
Friday, November 15th, 2013 / 9 am to 4 pm PST.
Who will you & your business be— one year from today?
The end of each year brings an opportunity for reflection & renewal – as well as reinvention.
A chance to pause & reflect on your work . . . to reaffirm your most vital intentions . . . and to release old patterns that obstruct your business growth.
As 2013 draws to a close, ask yourself:
- How has your business transformed, over the past 12 months?
- What have you started? Completed? Stumbled against? Or simply forgotten to create?
- Have you been actively shaping your business – or do you feel as though you’re simply hanging on, trying not to fall off your ride?
- As you write the story of your business, with joy — what will you edit, reframe or rewrite, next year?
Imagine actively crafting the next chapter of your business story.
You are a masterful storyteller. Your vision and words shape your world.
Powerful, isn’t it?
That’s the magic of Dreaming in the Dark.
Thank you for the truly amazing course, Dreaming in the Dark.
I am experiencing deep, profound & powerful learning & shifts. And discovering the delight of connecting & working with my Business Deva.
Studying with you has been a blessing. In the story of my year, I see your wisdom as a source of flowing inspiration and joy.
With much gratitude and love,
– Grace Quantock: wellness provocateur, writer & ethical entrepreneur
Dreaming in the Dark is a one-day digital deep-dive, anchored on one simple question:
Who will you & your business be, one year from today?
With Dreaming in the Dark, you’ll consciously choose how you & your business will evolve, in the twelve months to come.
But you won’t be dreaming alone. You’ll partner with a very powerful ally:
the Deva — or spiritual pattern-holder – of your business.
With your Business Deva’s inspiration and creative support, you’ll actively craft the next chapter of your business story.
At Dreaming in the Dark on November 15th. . .
- We’ll gather for a full day of deeply nourishing inner work – with digitally delivered teachings; guided meditations for healing and transformation; at-home time to envision, play and create; and Q&A and live coaching with me.
- We’ll begin by reviewing and celebrating the ways in which your business has unfolded in the past twelve months.
- You’ll meet the characters who have shaped the story of your business, this year. You’ll absorb the essence of the gifts and growth they’ve brought you. You’ll release those patterns, beliefs, offerings and business models that no longer serve you. And you’ll invoke the fire of completion, clearing a pathway to stride forward with clarity and confidence.
- Next, you’ll partner with the soul of your business to envision and create a new story for your business, for the next twelve months. You’ll invoke powerful allies and resources who will nourish every aspect of your business and help you grow it sustainably and organically in the new year.
- Along the way, you may discover new products, classes or offerings, or an entirely new shape and architecture to your business – one that is in alignment with your heart’s desires and the soul of your business.
- You’ll leave with a visual map to guide your business’s growth for the year ahead. And you’ll deepen your relationship with your Business Deva – the subtle energy being who holds the blueprint for the perfect unfolding of your business.
- By the end of our day together, you will have released the past year with love and gratitude. You’ll have created a new story for your business – shaping energetic pathways through which the miracle of your business can unfold.
- You’ll take home a pdf Playbook and mp3 recordings of the calls, which you can refer to as often as you wish.
- You’ll have access to a private online community forum, where you can share your stories, celebrate your successes, ask questions, and offer and receive support.
Curious? Listen to a recording of a preview call for last year’s Dreaming in the Dark
Here’s how the day will unfold:
The structure for this November 9th Deep Dive has taken on its own organic shape.
1. The Day Before:
The two teaching segments of Dreaming in the Dark will be delivered on November 13th – two days before our Deep Dive — as downloadable links posted on the private course page.
You’ll receive a recorded audio of each class, as well as an accompanying pdf Playbook.
This material works best when you can refer to the Playbook for those sections where you are exploring your own responses to questions, and playing with the elements with which you will shape the world of your business.
The recorded audio gives you the freedom to pause the mp3 whenever you need to, and to engage with it at your own pace.
2. On The Day:
9 am: We will meet briefly, to gather our circle and attune together.
9:15-ish to 2:45 pm: You will work independently with the Deep Dive materials, which include energy and creative processes, as well as the Playbook to help you review and release the year that’s ending, and to craft the new story of your business for 2013.
2:45 pm: We will meet for a one-hour live call, to share stories, insights, questions, and celebrations. This is also where you can receive direct support from me around anything that comes up for you during the day.
3:45 to 4:15 pm: We will end with an energy process to empower your new stories, and then we’ll bring the day to a close.
Thank you so much for teaching Dreaming in the Dark. You helped me discover areas of joy around my business, pockets of sunshine that I hadn’t noticed before, because I was paying so much attention to the scary parts. I re-listen to your class recordings about once a month now. This helps me get back in touch with my trust and confidence, like magic potions which allow me to boldly and gently go where I hadn’t dared to go before. I am so grateful for this.
–Yael Saar, PPD to Joy
Choose with discernment.
As always, I want Dreaming in the Dark to be a positive, useful and inspiring experience for everyone.
If you’re not sure if this program is right for you, please email my Online Business Manager, email@example.com, with any questions before you sign up.
Things do come up. I understand. If you withdraw up to 31 days before the program begins, we will return your program tuition minus a $50 administrative fee. If you withdraw 30 days or less, prior to the start of the program, your tuition is non-refundable.
|Deep Dive Retreat
Craft the next chapter of your business
like a miraculous storyteller, with boundless creativity.
“Hiro showed me how to gently unravel the knots in which I had tied myself, and how to receive the compassionate and nourishing energy I desperately needed.
Through her gifted guidance I discovered the truth – I can accept with gratitude all that is me, my gift, my power, my difference, my way of being. From this place of wholeness I can release the judgment and worry – knowing it was never truly mine.”
– Rebecca Leigh, Copywriter
“You cannot underestimate the power of having a clairvoyant business adviser.
I say that because I have one. I get a session from Hiro at least once a week and I also consult with her first on just about everything I do in my business before I do it.”
– Havi Brooks, The Fluent Self
“I needed to find some inner clarity around expressing a new facet of my work in a way that was clear, effective and able to reach people.
Hiro left me open-mouthed with awe. She has an exceptional ability to see and articulate inner dynamics in a way that’s real and practical. She embodies the very essence of clear seeing. And while leading me through deep work, her gentle spirit allowed me to feel perfectly safe and cared for every step of the way.”
– Fabeku Fatunmise
“When I decided to embark on a new writing project I had a vague feeling that something was missing in my approach. I wasn’t clear where the problem lay, but Hiro saw something in me that I was unable to see in myself. After one hour I was clearer about what was jamming me up. She showed me the significance of placing my creative work at the center of my life, and that protecting this my creative space will allow my work to flow more readily.
I’ve been writing more clearly ever since. Spending time with Hiro gave me an opening into the deepest part of myself – and some utterly practical suggestions. This is the blessing of Hiro.”
– Kate Small, Writer
“I’m still marveling at how you helped me sort out just what I needed to pay attention to, and then how gently and powerfully you worked with me.
I feel so lucky knowing that I have you to turn to, even when I’m not really sure what the problem is. I always know your voice will soothe me, your questions will open me up and your comments and observations will give me guidance.”
– Shannon Wilkinson, Life Coach
Considerations & additional questions
If you’re desiring a more private, personalized mentoring experience, you might enjoy exploring my 1-on-1 offerings.
If you’re keen to read more client reviews, please browse through my testimonials, right here.
If you’re unclear about what to expect during our time together – and what types of transformations are realistically possible – you might enjoy my FAQs.