For some kinds of transformational/energy work, it’s helpful to be separate from the space in which you’re working, and from the elements and processes with which you are engaged. The work will be more effective if you establish a focus for your own consciousness that is separate from the vibrational field of the work you’re doing. This is especially true when you’re addressing long-standing issues, or patterns that have deep roots and a high emotional charge.
You can’t transform a sticky or tangled pattern by vibrating at the same frequency as the pattern. You have to bring a clearer, stronger vibration / pattern into relationship with the tangled pattern, in order to change it. You do this by accessing a more coherent, organized and integrated field of consciousness or attention.
Once you’re comfortable locating your attention in a space separate from the energies with which you are working, you can move freely along the entire spectrum of your being and find the most effective place from which to work with any individual issue.
For other situations or issues, it’s most useful to enter the space in which the pattern exists, and work from within it. This is largely a kinesthetic process. It achieves the same ends through different means.
Each of you will have primary modes of working that are most comfortable for you — visual, kinesthetic, auditory, whole-presence, and so on. It’s useful to develop skill and facility with each of these modes of working, so that you can bring the whole of yourself — all your gifts and genius — to the creative process of shaping your life, your business and your world.
When you’re teaching, or facilitating a group, if you resonate to the frequency of the group, you will do them and yourself a great disservice.
To create a safe and effective container for transformation, you gather, hold, and collaborate with a wide variety of energies: the Deva of your group or program, its allies, your allies, your program participants’ souls, their allies, and so on. You can only do this when you are sovereign, and in right relationship with each of the elements in your program’s ecology.
The folks working with your materials will go through their “stuff” during the program — it’s what transformational programs are designed to do. If you compromise your sovereignty, you’ll be in their stuff with them, rather than available to hold a clearer, stronger vibration within which they can safely navigate their stuff without becoming it.
At a soul level, you are indeed their soul’s friend. On a 3-D, physical world level, you have a different task — one that requires sovereignty, clarity, power, strength, wisdom and real, unsentimental love.
Each time you teach, you grow your capacity to embody and express the qualities that make you a great teacher. Teaching is learning, a path to wholeness.
As entrepreneurs with transformational businesses, we have to be clear about whom we serve, and how we serve them. It isn’t your responsibility to convince anyone of the reality of soul, spirit, subtle energies, and so on.
People are sovereign beings, with the right to make sovereign choices about their beliefs, among other things. Your job is to communicate as clearly and lucidly as possible that which you are here to share or to teach.
Your work will land with those who are ready to hear it, even if they don’t get it all at first. When you try to “convince” them of the truth of what you’re teaching, you move out of your own center and (sometimes) into theirs, leaving your own kingdom empty and depleting your power and presence. It’s disrespectful of your own sovereignty and of theirs.
It can feel like a fine distinction between clear communication and the need to convince, but it’s really another aspect of right relationship — with yourself, and with your tribe.
- You are a sovereign being,
a fractal of the Sacred,
a fractal of Wholeness.
- The flow of your life.
The soul of your business.
- Grow your business.
- Expand your life. Evolve your business.
- The art of alignment. The miracle of action.
- Trust in the power of your perfect unfolding.
- Permission to grow, to flow, to know.
- You learn about freedom by experiencing what it feels like to be bound.
- Beyond your beliefs, beyond your drama — the truth of your life.
- Success is becoming the person who can ask for hugs and holding when your own strength has deserted you.
- Embrace the mystery at the heart of creation.
- Your soul sends out tendrils of light and fragrance into the world.
- You are the gift — and the giver.
You are the Love, and the lover.
- At the heart of all things — even limiting beliefs and painful programming — is wholeness.
- Surrender is an act of will. It is aligning your will with the will of the Sacred.
- You learn about sovereignty through the experience of being dethroned.
- Love transforms.
- Your soul's purpose is to participate in wholeness, to express wholeness.
- True Desire is a messenger of your soul.
It leads directly to your soul’s purposes.
- Unfold the miracle of your life and business.
- Business = Love in action.
- Everything you need is already within you, waiting to unfold and express itself.
- Your inner world shapes your outer world.
Success is an inside job.
- You are the story, and the story-maker.
Your life is yours to shape.