Sitting with the Deva of Sustenance on this misty Sunday morning.
What sustains you? What holds you up day in and day out? What puts ground under your feet?
Here’s what sustains me today:
Physically: Breath. Miraculous inner workings of my body — blood, organs, bones, cells, thrumming together in perfect harmony. Bowl of blueberries and Greek yogurt. Fire in the fireplace.
Emotionally: Phone call from my daughter-in-law, radiant with love and affection. A full heart. Mountains on the far horizon kissed by clouds. Robin fluttering raindrops off his wings as he lands on a cherry branch’s shy blossoming. Early morning silence.
Mentally: Poem from Louise Gluck’s “Seven Ages”, which takes off like a swan rising from the waters of a lake.
Energetically: The Deva of my home, who wraps me in belonging. Being cradled and sung to by the Deva of the Earth. Heart connections with the trees outside my window; Devas of sea and sky. Bach cello sonata.
Spiritually: The Sacred. The sun — whose face is covered by clouds, but whose light illuminates every raindrop. My granddaughter, newly arrived.
What nourishes and sustains you today?
- You are a sovereign being,
a fractal of the Sacred,
a fractal of Wholeness.
- The flow of your life.
The soul of your business.
- Grow your business.
- Expand your life. Evolve your business.
- The art of alignment. The miracle of action.
- Trust in the power of your perfect unfolding.
- Permission to grow, to flow, to know.
- You learn about freedom by experiencing what it feels like to be bound.
- Beyond your beliefs, beyond your drama — the truth of your life.
- Success is becoming the person who can ask for hugs and holding when your own strength has deserted you.
- Embrace the mystery at the heart of creation.
- Your soul sends out tendrils of light and fragrance into the world.
- You are the gift — and the giver.
You are the Love, and the lover.
- At the heart of all things — even limiting beliefs and painful programming — is wholeness.
- Surrender is an act of will. It is aligning your will with the will of the Sacred.
- You learn about sovereignty through the experience of being dethroned.
- Love transforms.
- Your soul's purpose is to participate in wholeness, to express wholeness.
- True Desire is a messenger of your soul.
It leads directly to your soul’s purposes.
- Unfold the miracle of your life and business.
- Business = Love in action.
- Everything you need is already within you, waiting to unfold and express itself.
- Your inner world shapes your outer world.
Success is an inside job.
- You are the story, and the story-maker.
Your life is yours to shape.