The business of support: A conversation with Alex Franzen
Support is essential for creating and growing the world of your business.
Over the past few weeks, Ive had a number of exploratory conversations with friends and colleagues about Support – what it is, for them; what part it has played in their success; how they access it and how they share it.
Ultimately, Support is about relationship – not just your relationships with the people, places and endeavors you support, and those that support you, but also about your relationship with Support itself.
Support is a soul quality. It has its own frequency, its own field of resonance, its own architecture and pattern.
And, because its a soul quality, it is also within you, and me, and every living being. By connecting with your soul, and the soul of Support, you engage the power of Support in your life, and in your business.
You can cultivate this quality, strengthen it within you, and deepen your relationship with it. By doing so, you activate it, receive the benefits it bestows, and contribute to it in ways that allow miracles to unfold.
This week, I talked with writer and branding superstar Alexandra Franzen about the role that support has played in the inception and rocketing growth of her business.
Some key points that emerged from our exploration:
1. When you’re first starting out in your business, ask for support from those people who love you and are invested in your success. Tell everyone you know about your new business, and ask for what you need to help make it happen.
2. You can ask for and receive support from the very people and situations you are leaving behind.
3. During this early stage of creation, be receptive to all forms of support that flow your way.
4. Use your discernment to choose which offers of support you will say yes to, and which ones are not what you need at the moment. Your yes-es and no-s will become much clearer as your business develops a clear, strong presence.
5. Invest in the right support for yourself and your business. It will help you grow your business much faster and more skillfully than trying to do it all yourself.
6. In the early stages of your business, you may not know precisely what forms of support you need. This is the stage of exploring the unknown. Approach the mystery with curiosity and a spirit of adventure.
7. As your business grows, you will need more specialized and concrete forms of support for building your business. Share information and resources with your colleagues and friends.
8. Support shows up in many forms. Seemingly magical opportunities knock on your door. You find yourself in the right place at the right time. Learn to recognize and receive these gifts from the Deva of Support.
Listen to my conversation with Alex, below.
Hiro Boga in conversation with Alexandra Franzen
I’d love to hear your own stories about the business of support — how has support showed up for you at critical times in the life of your business?
My newsletter subscribers are the first to hear about upcoming classes and programs. From time to time, I also send them special invitations, gifts and offers that are exclusive to my list. To subscribe, please fill out the form below.